Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or receives health and/or social care in Salford; and who would like to see better health and social care services influenced by public involvement.
Being a member means you:
- Want to champion the rights of local people using health and social
- Support out Vision, Mission, Values and Charitable Objectives
- Have a say in the way Healthwatch Salford is run as a Company
- Stand for election to the Board or Non-Executive Directors
- Hold voting rights at our Annual General Meetings