How we help you
Healthwatch Salford is your health and social care champion. If you use GPs and hospitals, dentists, pharmacies, care homes or other support services, we want to hear about your experiences. As an independent statutory body, we have the power to make sure NHS leaders and other decision makers listen to your feedback and improve standards of care. We help people like you to have your say and get the information and advice you need.
The power of your feedback
We use your feedback to better understand the challenges facing the NHS and other care providers nationally, to make sure your experiences improve health and care services for everyone. We can also help you to get the information and advice you need to make the right decisions for you and to get the support you deserve.
It’s really important that you share your experiences – whether good or bad.If you’ve had a negative experience, it’s easy to think there’s no point in complaining, and that ‘nothing ever changes’. Remember, your feedback is helping to improve people’s lives. So if you need advice, or you’re ready to tell your story – we’re hear to listen.
A health and social care system that is accessible and equitable for everyone.
We will work as an independent agent of change working with everyone to ensure voices are heard in decision making for health and social care.
- Inclusive - We start with people first. We work for everyone
- Transparent - We are open, honest and honest in everything we do.
- Be collaborative - We maintain a positive, forward-looking focus and work with other to get things done.
- Accountability - We take responsibility for our actions and stand by decisions .
- Making a difference - We work to a high standard, provide a quality service, keeping it simple.
- Seeking the views of people on their experience of needing or using health, public health and social care services.
- Seeking the views of people whose voice and views are seldom heard and reduce the multiple barriers that some people face in being heard, we will then use their views to bring about improvements.
- Acting on what we hear to bring about improvements in the health and care policy and practice.
- Healthwatch Salford is a strong and well governed organisation that uses its resources for greatest impact.
Should you wish to make a complaint about Healthwatch Salford please take a read of our Complaints Policy.
Have your say
Tell us your experience of health and social care services and help make care better.
Advice and information
Find out about more about how we can help you access the support you need to live well.