Take a read of this years Annual Report and see how your voices have helped shape health and social care services in Salford.
Highlights from this year include:
- We’ve reached 5,046 people on social media
- Our volunteers help us with everything from doing 1-2-1 interviews to manning stalls at events
- Our staff and volunteers spent over 600 hours listening to you about your priorities
- We’ve talked to over 150 local services and groups
- Our reports have tackled issues ranging from mental health and elective surgery
- We’ve met hundreds of local people at ‘out and about’ projects in the community