Following completion of the survey and analysis of the scores and individual comments it was apparent that Primary Care service (GP’s & Dentist’s) was valued as the most important health and care category.
Top 5 areas that the public highlighted in the report include:
- Primary Care (Doctors & dentists)
- Secondary Care (Hospitals)
- Community Care (Pharmacies, Opticians, etc)
- Public Health (Health promotions, vaccs etc)
- Mental Health (Adults and children)
Top 5 subjects that Healthwatch Salford will look at in the next year:
- Access to appointments
- Waiting times
- Consultation times
- Staff attitudes and training
To read more download the report below.